Does running your business make you feel like a fraud?
While on the outside (and social media) it seems like you have it all figured out, on the inside, you live in terror of being “found out.”
You feel like you are pulling one over on your customers because you feel like you don’t really know what you’re doing.
Last Friday one of our awesome Kajabi heroes Jamie Dana came by the Kajabi office to sit down with Jeremy for one of our Hero Highlights!
In this Hero Highlight you'll learn:
- How Jamie found Kajabi and built a Million dollar business!
- The power of niching for helping your business grow!
- Why you want to start by focusing on serving 1 customer!
- Jamie's brilliant method for doing customer research!
- How to build real relationships with your clients!
- How Jamie made $17,000 on her first launch!
- Why you should ALWAYS respond to your DMs and social media messages!
- Jamie's Instagram secrets!
- And much much more!
Welcome back to another awesome edition of the Meet The Kajabi Team blog series!
In this series of blogs, we help you get to know our wonderful Kajabi team that helps support you and your business.
Today you’re going to meet Jay Odebunmi, our Partner Program Coordinator!
Your offline business is unique.
You’ve spent years learning, training, and perfecting what you do.
You love your business and make a great living helping people.
Welcome back to Heart of a Hero, our recurring blog series where we take a closer look at some our Kajabi Heroes!
If you missed our previous Heart of Hero blogs, you can catch up on them here: