As a Mom and an entrepreneur, you feel like there are never enough hours in the day.
If not every day, enough days that you’re desperate to find a way to balance both roles.
Every day you have to wear multiple hats; mother, wife, boss, saleswoman.
A few months ago we had started to hit a wall with our paid advertising here at Kajabi.
Our costs were going up.
Our reach was going down.
In today’s busy world your customers are bombarded by about 5,000 marketing messages per day.
That means it’s more important than ever that your marketing messages stand out and speak directly to your customers.
Do you want to create an online course, but struggle with technology?
This article is for you if you:
- Are entering a new season of your career. You’ve put in the time and achieved great success in your field, but you now want to do what makes you happy.
- Want to make an impact on people’s lives with what you’ve learned in yours.
- Just discovered the world of online course businesses and want to get started but don’t know where to start.
- Want to do something fulfilling and rewarding!
- Are ready to launch an online course and become known!
- Know you have the right knowledge and can make a living at this if you could just figure out the technology part.
In this article, you’re going to learn how to get an online course up and recorded and uploaded in just 3 steps no matter how bad you are at technology.
Does running your business make you feel like a fraud?
While on the outside (and social media) it seems like you have it all figured out, on the inside, you live in terror of being “found out.”
You feel like you are pulling one over on your customers because you feel like you don’t really know what you’re doing.