In today’s busy world your customers are bombarded by about 5,000 marketing messages per day.
That means it’s more important than ever that your marketing messages stand out and speak directly to your customers.
Do you want to create an online course, but struggle with technology?
This article is for you if you:
- Are entering a new season of your career. You’ve put in the time and achieved great success in your field, but you now want to do what makes you happy.
- Want to make an impact on people’s lives with what you’ve learned in yours.
- Just discovered the world of online course businesses and want to get started but don’t know where to start.
- Want to do something fulfilling and rewarding!
- Are ready to launch an online course and become known!
- Know you have the right knowledge and can make a living at this if you could just figure out the technology part.
In this article, you’re going to learn how to get an online course up and recorded and uploaded in just 3 steps no matter how bad you are at technology.
Does running your business make you feel like a fraud?
While on the outside (and social media) it seems like you have it all figured out, on the inside, you live in terror of being “found out.”
You feel like you are pulling one over on your customers because you feel like you don’t really know what you’re doing.
Last Friday one of our awesome Kajabi heroes Jamie Dana came by the Kajabi office to sit down with Jeremy for one of our Hero Highlights!
In this Hero Highlight you'll learn:
- How Jamie found Kajabi and built a Million dollar business!
- The power of niching for helping your business grow!
- Why you want to start by focusing on serving 1 customer!
- Jamie's brilliant method for doing customer research!
- How to build real relationships with your clients!
- How Jamie made $17,000 on her first launch!
- Why you should ALWAYS respond to your DMs and social media messages!
- Jamie's Instagram secrets!
- And much much more!
Welcome back to another awesome edition of the Meet The Kajabi Team blog series!
In this series of blogs, we help you get to know our wonderful Kajabi team that helps support you and your business.
Today you’re going to meet Jay Odebunmi, our Partner Program Coordinator!